For experienced users of our PeriCam PSI Systems and PeriFlux System 5000 for research purposes, we provide a two-day advanced training course in English at our Headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. This training generally includes both a theoretical and a practical segment.
What you will learn
- A deeper understanding of microcirculation and how to measure it
- Understanding the basics of laser Doppler and laser speckle measurement techniques
- Potential and limitations of the instruments
- Related fields of application
- All the ins and outs of the software and hardware
- How to get the highest quality measurements for your application
We will soon announce the dates for 2019. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For users of PeriFlux 6000 tcpO2 Stand-alone, PeriFlux 6000 tcpO2 System, PeriFlux 6000 Pressure System or PeriFlux 6000 Combined System:
If you are using any of the above instruments for clinical diagnosis of peripheral arterial disease or wound healing, you may find that you or a colleague needs more training after a while. If so, please contact your sales representative for a quote.
Note that we provide free-of-charge, on-site or remote training in connection with the installation of all our instruments. Apart from installation and setup, our sales representative will guide you through the features and share some tips on how to get the best out of your instrument.
- Hands-on tips and tricks
- Interpreting curves and results
- Maintenance and calibration