The only solution that combines all tests recommended by the Global Vascular Guidelines.
Instruments that will improve
The PeriFlux 6000 Combined System offers the unique capability to simultaneously assess both Toe Pressure and PVR as well as measure Skin Perfusion Pressure (SPP) or Transcutaneous Oxygen (tcpO2) in the tissue with one system saving limbs, lives, cost and reducing human suffering.
User-friendly software is guiding the user throughout the examination with a standardized measurement procedure for reliable and reproducible results.
A comprehensive report is instantly generated with all clinical information clearly stated with curves adding clarity. The report, as well as the workflow, can be customized to suit processes in clinical situations worldwide.
The Global Vascular Guidelines on the Management of Chronic Limb-Threatening Ischemia (CLTI), issued in July 2019, strongly recommend Toe Pressure measurements for all patients with suspected CLTI and tissue loss.
The PeriFlux 6000 Combined System can simultaneously assess pressure at up to 6 sites (arms, fingers and legs). The PeriFlux 6000 Combined System has a built-in air compressor, there is no need for instrumental air from an outlet in the wall. It is equipped with thermostatic Laser Doppler probes, locally heating the toes to 40 degrees C (104 degrees F), as cold ischemic feet need heating prior to the measurement. This makes traditional ways of heating, like a warm foot bath, heating cushions and such obsolete.
The Laser Doppler sensors do not require pulsatility like Photoplethysmography (PPG) sensors do. This is of specific importance, meaning that a measurement result can be obtained even on patients with calcified vessels and/or constrained blood flow, as Laser Doppler can assess very low pressures on patients with CLTI. The PeriFlux 6000 Combined System uses a thermostatic Laser Doppler technique which in effect standardizes the measurements and makes results comparable, reliable and reproducible.
The PeriFlux 6000 is also equipped to assess microcirculation through the measurement of Skin Perfusion Pressure (SPP) and Transcutaneous Oxygen (tcpO2). It is particularly useful for wound healing prediction and qualification for hyperbaric oxygen therapy. In additional to that, research has shown the assessment to be clinically beneficial to determine wound healing potential for patients undergoing amputation when it is done in conjunction with other clinical assessments.
The PeriFlux 6000 Combined System can further be used for Pulse Volume Recording (PVR) simultaneously on up to 6 sites, Skin Perfusion Pressure (SPP) Assessment, Finger Pressure Assessment, Treadmill Exercise and Segmental Limb Pressures.
Get a full hemodynamic picture in 20 minutes
The PeriFlux 6000 offers a complete combination of vascular test, securing correct diagnosis of patients with peripheral vascular disease. It is the only instrument that performs all essential assessments recommended by the Global Vascular Guidelines. (Ankle Pressure, ABI, Toe Pressure, TBI, SPP, tcpO2, PVR).
- Conte MS, Bradbury AW, Kolh P, et. al, Global Vascular Guidelines on the Management of Chronic Limb-Threatening Ischemia. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2019 Jul;58(1S):S1-S109.e33. doi: 10.1016/j.ejvs.2019.05.006.
- Mills JL, Conte MS, Armstrong DG, et al. The Society for Vascular Surgery Lower Extremity Threatened Limb Classification System: Risk stratification based on Wound, Ischemia, and foot Infection (WIfI). J Vasc Surg. 2014;59(1):220034.e1-2. DOI: 10.1016/j.jvs.2013.08.003
- Hinchliffe et al. Guideline on diagnosis, prognosis and management of peripheral artery disease among people with diabetes (IWGDF 2019 update). Diab Metab Res Rev. 2020. e3276 DOI: 10.1002/dmrr.3276
- Kirsten F. Ma, Simone F. Kleiss, Richte C.L. Schuurmann, Reinoud P.H. Bokkers, Çagdas Ünlü & Jean-Paul P.M. De Vries (2019) A systematic review of diagnostic techniques to determine tissue perfusion in patients with peripheral arterial disease, Expert Review of Medical Devices, 16:8, 697-710, DOI: 10.1080/17434440.2019.1644166
- Anne Humeau-Heurtier, Pierre Abraham, Samir Henni, Bi-dimensional variational mode decomposition of laser speckle contrast imaging data: A clinical approach to critical limb ischemia?, Computers in Biology and Medicine 86, 2017, 107-112 DOI: 10.1016/j.compbiomed.2017.05.012
- Featuring PeriFlux 6000 Combined System. (2020, May 12). Retrieved November 19, 2020, from https://dreambroker.com/channel/a0tack52/z7e8lwug
Disclaimer: It is possible that the products on the Perimed website may not be cleared for sale in all markets.