PeriFlux 6000 tcpO2 System
The most versatile and adaptable tcpO2 solution on the market.
From small wound care centers to large university hospitals, PeriFlux 6000 – tcpO2 can be customized to your needs.
Up to 8 channels tcpO2
Camera for wound documentation
- Flexible solution: Choose up to eight channels. Being able to get your bilateral and multilevel transcutaneous oxygen tcpO2 values in a single examination saves time and money while providing all the data you need for your patient.
- Ergonomic and portable: PeriFlux 6000 – tcpO2 is available as stand-alone, on a small cart, or a cart and PC.
- Camera for wound documentation: We always include a camera for wound documentation. A color photo of the patient’s wound, marked with the electrodes’ position in relation to the wound, is automatically added to the report for the best interpretation.
A picture of a wound with tcpO2 values says more than a thousand words.
- Automatic report: A report is automatically generated after each patient examination that you can either print or export as a PDF file. All examination data—patient information, comments, reference values, color photo of the wound, test results and recorded curves—is compiled in one convenient place for the physician. All reports are also saved automatically in the instrument for future follow-ups or analysis.
- Network connectivity with DICOM or HL7: As an option you can choose to connect the instrument to the hospital’s information system to receive patient data or store the examination report. It is a good idea to store the examination data in a safe digital solution on your hospital server. Make sure your tcpO2 instrument is future proof and eliminate the need to print or scan patient examination reports. Everything can be handled digitally.
- Patient data integrity: Our instruments are Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant, meaning that PeriFlux 6000 can help you save and protect sensitive patient information in an easy and user-friendly solution.
- Ease of use: Regardless of whether you use PeriFlux 6000 tcpO2 as stand-alone or on a cart with a computer screen, it is easy to complete the different steps for a complete examination. A single touch on the standalone screen or a mouse click on the computer screen will guide you through the examination.
- Expandable solution: You can upgrade your PeriFlux 6000 tcpO2 with our system for ankle-brachial index (ABI), toe pressure, pulse volume recording (PVR), skin perfusion pressure (SPP) or segmental pressure measurements at any time. Combining these will give you a unique and complete set of noninvasive tests for all your patients at risk for peripheral arterial disease (PAD). Upgrade your tcpO2 system with laser doppler and pressure.
- Conte MS, Bradbury AW, Kolh P, et. al, Global Vascular Guidelines on the Management of Chronic Limb-Threatening Ischemia. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2019 Jul;58(1S):S1-S109.e33. doi: 10.1016/j.ejvs.2019.05.006.
- Mills JL, Conte MS, Armstrong DG, et al. The Society for Vascular Surgery Lower Extremity Threatened Limb Classification System: Risk stratification based on Wound, Ischemia, and foot Infection (WIfI). J Vasc Surg. 2014;59(1):220034.e1-2. DOI: 10.1016/j.jvs.2013.08.003
- Hinchliffe et al. Guideline on diagnosis, prognosis and management of peripheral artery disease among people with diabetes (IWGDF 2019 update). Diab Metab Res Rev. 2020. e3276 DOI: 10.1002/dmrr.3276
- Kirsten F. Ma, Simone F. Kleiss, Richte C.L. Schuurmann, Reinoud P.H. Bokkers, Çagdas Ünlü & Jean-Paul P.M. De Vries (2019) A systematic review of diagnostic techniques to determine tissue perfusion in patients with peripheral arterial disease, Expert Review of Medical Devices, 16:8, 697-710, DOI: 10.1080/17434440.2019.1644166
- Anne Humeau-Heurtier, Pierre Abraham, Samir Henni, Bi-dimensional variational mode decomposition of laser speckle contrast imaging data: A clinical approach to critical limb ischemia?, Computers in Biology and Medicine 86, 2017, 107-112 DOI: 10.1016/j.compbiomed.2017.05.012
- Featuring PeriFlux 6000 Combined System. (2020, May 12). Retrieved November 19, 2020, from https://dreambroker.com/channel/a0tack52/z7e8lwug
Disclaimer: It is possible that the products on the Perimed website may not be cleared for sale in all markets.